Careers at PW
At Prothro, Wilhelmi and Company, we believe that having strong ethical and eternal values will create infinite potential for our clients and our staff.
As our firm continues to grow, we look for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team. Prothro, Wilhelmi and Company is devoted not only to its clients but also to its employees. We take great pride in our staff and believe that successful client relationships begin with them. We are dedicated to our employees and support their personal and professional development. Our employees strive to provide the highest levels of service possible to our clients, while maintaining a positive work-life balance.
Prothro, Wilhelmi and Company offers a variety of positions and welcomes all types of interests in the field of accounting. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, incentives to enhance professional development, and an exceptional work environment.
If you are looking to pursue a career in accounting please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Audit Associate
Prothro, Wilhelmi and Company, PLLC, a reputable public accounting firm in Tyler, Texas, is seeking a focused and practiced Certified Public Accountant to join our firm. Our firm offers a variety of quality professional services including tax, accounting, auditing, consulting, and reporting services to businesses and individuals. We offer an opportunity for leadership and career advancement with competitive compensation and a benefits package in a beautiful work environment.
- CPA with 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at one time
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Strong team management, training and coaching skills
- Single Audit experience
Work on a wide variety of audit engagements under the supervision of the audit supervisor, performing the following duties:
- Audit engagements of financial statements for a variety of industries
- Lead team of auditors to perform planning and fieldwork for audit engagements
- Project manage one or more client assignments simultaneously, ensuring the overall success of each project
- Perform detailed review of team work to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Advise and coach team members to maintain motivated and empowered work team
- Builds strong working relationships with client and identifies client needs, implements solutions, and provides opportunity for the cross-selling of products and/or services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Some daily travel required
Preferred, Not Required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish